Saturday, February 23, 2013

Astrologica update


Allen Ashley, editor of forthcoming anthology The Alchemy Press Book of Astrologica, gives us this update:

“Keep those stories coming in, I am very much enjoying reading them.

Now, everybody has their own star sign so I am looking for a fair spread of stories. With this in mind, I would be particularly keen to receive a few more stories themed around the following signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn.

Of course, if you are writing something on a sign not mentioned above, that’s fine, please send that in as well.

All stories previously received – many on the star signs mentioned! – are still under consideration. I love editing but I’m a busy man. Make me even busier!”




No comments:

Post a Comment